Search Us

9 Οκτωβρίου 2011

A song for hope.

A little tip for this post is to play the song as your're reading this.


Ben Howard is a british singer-songwriter with a mild folk sound. I believe that he suits today's sunday morning. I've done alot of thinking lately, something I believe that 95% of the greek population has been doing, and yes, we know, things aren't as steady and dreamlike as want them to be. But on the same time, I feel that life is too short to be downdrawn by things we can't control, and yes I am talking about the political, economic and social crisis we are swimming in.
Personally I'm very glad that I have amazing people by my side, a wonderful family and good health (at least for now...) And, perhaps, we should stop worrying about the things we don't have, and embrase the things we do have. I just want to be able to smile and feel that it is sincere you know, like when you were a child. But, when you've been brainwashed from childhood that growing up is not easy and that being a child is the best thing you can be (at least in our western society and in an average family) it's kinda hard to not feel supressed, or aborted from the "Happyland" as years pass you by and you feel that your dreams slowly fade away..
The conversation is endless and I could talk for hours about the subjective aspect of life, our living, our reality. Even our identity is subjective. You are not who you think you are, and definitely not who you want to be. So summing up,
We should forget yesterday, stop worrying about tomorrow, and live for today.

"He not busy being born, is busy dying"// Bob Dylan

Cheers, Captain.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου