Search Us

18 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Sunday of woawoa

We can all recall to those days of non- existence. Today is one of those days. As a member of Knock On Mute! though I figured that it would be a good chanse to "musicate" myself. (I bought some cd's the other day, in my regular way.)
Step 1.
Go to Punk/Hardcore section.
Step 2.
Pick whatever reminds you of something.
Step3.
Pick whatever you havent heard and has a cool cover.
Step 4.
Pick whatever is from a good label.
Step 5.
Repeat all of the above.


It is rather challenging though since I mostly end up with a whole bunch from which I must pick like one 10th. Anyway, here you have a little chart from the fabs.

Pulley- Fuel


Section 8- Who are you to Blame?


The Peepshows- Thy will (Not Mine)


Samiam- Stepson


International Noise Conspiracy- Smash it up


Hopesfall- The end of an Era


Last but not least Gutternsnipe. Here you have a 2 in one, with Join the strike and U.C.F.S





Cheers, Captain

P.S. Hopesfall's No wings to speak of takes it home.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου