Search Us

22 Ιουλίου 2012

Playlist Fin Knocks On Mute : Date 18th Of July

" Locked Inside Yourself. You 've Got to Break Out Soon. Come On And Try Again. And Hear Another Tune. "


 



Bands - Titles


Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Deep Purple - Child In Time
The Doors - Spanish Caravan
Killing Floor - Woman You Need Love
Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away
Rolling Stones - Sway
Joe Cocker - With a Little Help From My Friends
Led Zeppelin - All Of My Love
Allman Brothers - Heart Of Stone
-----
The Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia
The Descendents - Your Face
The Sound - Resistance
The Cure - Fire In Cairo
The Clash - Stay Free
The Briggs - Get Off My Cloud
Alabama Shakes - Hold On
Van Morrison - Moondance
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Chuck Ragan - Nomad By Fate
Flogging Molly - If I Ever Leave This World Alive
Nick Cave - Hold On To Yourself
Eels - In My Dreams
Television - 1880 Or So
Kurt Vile - Baby's Arms


Over,
Fin




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου