Search Us

5 Οκτωβρίου 2011

First Broadcast for this Winter

Well we thought that it would be nice if we could share a short moment of our broadcasts inside the studio with you. We also want to let you know that we will from now on, post our playlists here on the blog. If you have comments, ideas or what ever, just drop it in our comment box or on facebook.


Playlist
  • Airship - Kids
  • The Greenhornes- Let me be
  • Eagles of Death Metal- I only want you
  • Chuck ragan - Do what you do
  • Left Lane Cruiser- Hillgrass Bluebilly
  • Bonnie prince Billy - Lay and Love
  • Every time I die- Rendez Voodo
  • Flashguns - Locarno
  • Queens of the Stone age- You Cant quit me baby
  • Male Bonding - Tame the Sun
  • Dillinger Escape Plan (Atticus Ross Remix)- Unretrofied
  • Norma Jean- No passanger, No parasite
  • Traveler - Absent
  • Fredag den 13e- Endless Journey in Pain
  • Nothington - A Mistake
  • Alexisonfire- It was fear of myself that made me odd
  • Other Lives - For 12
  • Thrice- Disarmed
  • Silverchair - Shade
  • Nirvana- All apologies
  • Polar Bear Club - Tale me to the Town
  • The bronx- Dirty Leaves
  • Selah Sue - This World
  • Junip - Rope and Summit
  • Nina Simone - My Baby Just cares For me
  • Feist- My moon, My man
Thank you all for listening yesterday. I don't know about you, but we had a blast.

CHEERS!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου