Search Us

5 Οκτωβρίου 2011

To be Honest

To be Honest with you people all this time i was demanding for the creation of a Blog. I thought that it will be nice if i could share my thoughts about Music and New discoveries and stuff. Now came my first time to post something here and its funny that i'm in a way confronting a blank page that in the end has to be filled up with letters and sentences.
There is a song by Vodka Juniors that expresses fully the 'How i would describe my relationship with Music'. That's the song called 'Music is All i Got'. And there is also a funny T-Shirt (Photo) to make a comment on the previous sentence, which has printed on it 'Music is My Boyfriend'.
How would a world without music look like? --> There would be No World.
So i will not write what will come after in this Blog. But i will share my best song of all the times in this post and i'm sure we will be in touch. Enjoy!


Fin



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου