Search Us

23 Νοεμβρίου 2011

22nd Of November - Broadcast - Playlist

Unfortunately yesterday's Broadcast was not supported by Captain but still i do give you my Playlist here.
Enjoy and do not forget to use it properly!

For those who listened, thanks a Lot.

Bands - Titles

Q4 - One Of These Days
Glen Porter - Hands Without Eyes
John Frusciante - Murderers
MGMT - Of Moons, Birds and Monsters
Miracle Fortress - This thing About You
Mary and The Boy / Felizol - You, you, You
The Boy - Little Numbers
Flashguns - Bells At Midnight
Beatsteaks - I Don't Care As Long As You Sing
The Black Keys - Girl is On My Mind
Nostalgia 77 feat. Alice Russell - Seven Nation Army
The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Nada Surf - There is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Beatles - I Feel Fine
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Who Do You Love
Rory Gallagher - Do You Read Me
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Shuffle Your Feet
Fanzine - My Stupid Brain
The Morning After Girls - Still Falling
Other Lives - Black Tables
Shearwater - Corridors
We were Promised Jetpacks - It's Thunder and it's Lightning
Mogwai - Punk Rock
Blackfield - Lullaby
The Antlers - Atrophy
Explosions In The Sky - Look Into the Air
Radiohead - Reckoner
Stereo Nova - Kontak
Electrelane - I Only Always Think
My Morning Jacket - Dondante

Over.

Fin

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου