Search Us

16 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Knock On Mute! Playlist

As always here you have our broadcast's playlist from yesterday, 15/11. Thank you all for your support, it really means alot to us!

Eagles of Death Metal- I want you so Hard
Them Crooked Vultures- Noone loves me neither do I
Against Me!- Stop!
Sonic Youth-Teenage Riot
The doors- Hello I love you
The Byrds- Eight miles High
The Greenhornes- Let me Be
Marvins Revolt- Add.Edit.Kill.
Koji- Colour Quiet Loud
The Stone Roses- Made of Stone
Nirvana- Man who sold the World
Birdy - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
Fanzine - My Stupid Brain
Dan Auerbach- Goin' Home
13th Floor Elevator - Baby Blue
An Horse - Camp Out
Matt Skiba- Good Fucking Bye
Feist - Caught A Long Wind
Logh- Yellow lights mean slow down not speed up
Idiot Pilot- Reccuring Dream
Beatsteaks- Fuzzy lights
Porcelain Raft - Despite Everything
La Dispute - The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit

Cheers, Captain and Fin


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου