Search Us

16 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Playlist Fin Knocks On Mute Alone : Date 14th Of February !


'' Hey hey, My my. Rock and Roll can Never Die. There's more to the Picture Than Meets The Eye. Hey hey, My my. ''



Another Tuesday, another ''Knock On Mute Radio Show'' was Completed. Along with the Lovers and Along with the ''Fighters''. This Tuesday's Playlist maybe is the Most Peculiar of All the Times. I Hope You Enjoy!

Band - Title
( Intro: ...And You will Know Us By the Trail Of Dead - To Russia My Homeland )

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Peggy Lee - Why Don't You Do It Right
Al Bowlly - Guilty
Hindi Zahra - Beautiful Tango
Flunk - Cigarette Burns
Big Deal - Talk
An Horse - Camp Out
High Highs - Horses
Angus & Julia Stone - I'm Not Yours
Soap & Skin - Sleep
Tango With Lions - In A Bar
Ane Brun - The Changing Of The Seasons
Nick Cave - Shoot Me Down
Leonard Cohen - Darkness

-----

Yann Tiersen - Dark Stuff
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Roll Up Your Sleeves
Marvins Revolt - Parliament
Maybeshewill - Not For Want Of Trying
And So I Watch You From Afar - These Riots Are Just The Beginning
65daysofstatic - The Fall Of Math
Lift To Experience - Arise And Shine
The Men - Open Your Heart
Crystal Stilts - Death Is What We Live For
The Blue Angel Lounge - The Rising End
Galaxie 500 - Strange
Afghan Whigs - If I Were Going
The Last Drive - Every Night

For Those who Listened, A Big Thanks A Lot!

Over.
Fin







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου