Search Us

23 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Playlist Fin Knocks On Mute Alone : Date 21st Of February !



" I live My life in the City. There's no Easy Way Out. The day's Moving just too Fast For Me. I Need Sometime in The Sunshine. Gotta Slow It Right Down. The Day's Moving Just too Fast For Me. I Live My Life for the Stars that Shine. People Say, " It's Just a Waste Of Time.". When They Said, "I Should Feed My head." That to me Was Just A Day in Bed. I'll Take My Car And Drive Real Far, They're Not Concerned About The Way We Are. In My Mind My Dreams Are Real. "


As You can Easily Understand Fin Is Gonna Enjoy Holidays. Last Tuesday's Playlist contains almost 30 Of My Most favourite Tunes.
Take good Care Of yourselves and We Are Going to ''See'' Eachother in 3 Weeks!

Band - Title

La Dispute - How I Feel
Moving Targets - Nothing Changes
The Sound - Coldbeat
The Men - Bataille
Obits - You Gotta Lose
Cloud Nothings - Seperation
The Virgin Tongues - Six Feet Underground
Crystal Stilts - Death Is What We Live For
Rival Schools - Shot After Shot
Nada Surf - Clear Eye Clouded Mind
Beatsteaks - Let Me In
Title Fight - Memorial Field
Against Me! - Problems
The Walkmen - The Rat
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - How Near, How Far
Modest Mouse - Never Ending Math Equation
_____________

Radio Dept. - Heaven's On Fire
Flashguns - Locarno
Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Phantogram - Don't Move
Tigers That Talked - 23 Fears
Dead Man's Bones - Lost Souls
Other Lives - For 12
Broken Bells - High Road
Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body
Modest Mouse - Ocean Breathes Salty
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Sore Thumb
God Is An Astronaut - All Is Violent All Is Bright
We Were Promised Jetpacks - Roll Up your Sleeves

For Those Who listened, Thanks A Lot.

Over,
Fin







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου