Search Us

23 Μαΐου 2012

Playlist: Fin Knocks On Mute! Date > 22nd Of May //



" And you Were Trapped in A ten Foot Scream. Blue Stars Float on A Plastic Screen. Give me Something to Feel Alright. Cause its Acid To My head. So Come On. ... Master Feelers on Light Globe Beams. People Move and Shake Like Trees. ... And You' ll Kick me in the Head. I'm Alive and I'm Dead. And The Colors Shift like a fifty Four Foot Wall. Come On Fuck. Don't Kill You' ve Been Alone. Stuck Sick And Miles from Home. And The Forture Grips As you Lose Control. "



Awards: 

Artist Of the Week: Bass Drum Of Death

Song Of The Week: Nevertheless by The Brian Jonestown Massacre

Album of The Week: Onwards to The Wall Ep by "A Place to bury Strangers"



Band - Title

Quantic - We Got Soul (Rob Life Remix)
Lack Of Afro - The Outsider
Rx Bandits - Only For The Night
Ian Brown - Time Is My Everything
The Cure - Close To Me
Mary & The Boy/ Felizol - You, You, You
Broken Bells - The Mall And Misery
The Moth And The Mirror - Germany
The Walkmen - Heaven
The Raveonettes - Night Comes Out
Queens Of The Stone Age - Give The Mule What He Wants
Bass Drum Of Death - I Wanna Be Forgotten
A Place To Bury Strangers - Onwards To The Wall
Blue Angel Lounge - LSD & The Search Of God
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Nevertheless

---------

Spiritualized - Electricity
Crystal Stilts - Death Is What We Live For
Electrelane - I Love You My Farfisa
Hollowmoon - Blue Eyes
Soulsavers - Paper Money
Patrick Wolf - Bitten
The Twilight Singers - Last Temptation
Afghan Whigs - If I Were Going
M. Ward - Me And My Shadow
POND - Eye Pattern Blindness
General Decay - Pyramid
The Lost Trees - The Past is A Grotesque Animal
Metric - Love Is a Place
Madrugada - Step In to This room And Dance For Me
Elliott Smith - See You In Heaven

For those Who Listened, i Hope You Enjoyed. 

Over.
Fin



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου